Monday, July 28, 2008

happy birthday to me!

i had a nice birthday. mike and the girls made me breakfast while i was in the shower. it was cute. asia came it yelling about making breakfast. at lunch time i opened presents and i got a nintendo DS. now we have two in the house and can play against eachother. i also got some ramekins so i can make chocolate lava cake once we get to ohio and i unpack my cookbooks. i had a delicious german chocolate cake made by my hunny =) yum-o.... all in all, a sucessful birthday. i just hate to think what happens in 4 more years ;o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

In four more years, I'll no longer be more than twice your age. I feel younger all ready; however, there is someone else I know who still will be. Guess who? And remember you'll always be younger than Mike who has already hit the big three oh. Happy Birthday again. P.S. Your a beautiful girl who will still be beautiful even 40 years from now. Love you.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL!

I'm glad to hear that you had a fun birthday. It's great that you have such a talented husband who can make you good cakes. While you were growing up, most of your birthday cakes left a lot to be desired.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Mom