Monday, March 30, 2009

BG Carnival

We went to the Beverly Garden's Carnival Friday night. The girls had fun. Anya didnt have as much fun as she could have because she was sick. she took naps in the afternoon both Sat and Sun and she still isnt quite 100% yet. poor anya :( instead of a "cake walk" they did a "cupcake walk" but i had already gotten it in my thick head that I was going to make cute cakes for it. I ended up making them anyway. I make my signature caterpillar cake (this time it looked alot like the very hungry caterpillar) and i also made a cake that looks like a hot dog. I will get those pics uploaded later today (i hope).



Mike told anya and asia about the new baby while i was taking a shower before the carnival and i was totally unaware. So, when we were sitting and watching the magic show, i was taken aback when asia looked at me and said "mommy, you're having a baby". it was quite random, but very cute. Anya and Asia are both very excited! i just hope they can wait 28 more weeks!

1 comment:

Eric Charnesky said...

The girls are so cute with the face paint!